The Secrets to Engaged and Accountable Employees
06 October 2015 07:30 - 09:30
Fraser Suites Perth
Tuesday 6th October, 2015
An interactive event with Chris Taylor and Aileen Armstrong
Are you looking to improve Accountability in your team and organisation?
Do you want your people to step up, take responsibility, and Engage with the business?
Do you want an elegant way to maintain or boost productivity?
In times of change, it can be challenging to keep engagement high with your people. On October 6th, join us to discover some of the secrets to an accountable, engaged and productive workforce.
According to Gallup, each year “the 16% of Australian workers who are actively disengaged cost the country around $54.8 billion”1 . How much money is your business leaving on the table from a lack of accountability and engagement?
Come and experience Chris Taylor from Actionable Books. For the last 6 years Chris has travelled the world meeting with thought leaders and authors of leading business books about how to increase employee engagement and accountability in teams and organisation.
Chris is only in Perth for a very short time, and we’ve managed to lock him in for two events on Tuesday the 6th of October. This is Chris’ first time in Perth and we don’t know when he’ll return (Perth is, after all, a long way from Toronto), so this is an opportunity you’ll want to take advantage of.
If you want to ensure your people are engaged, accountable, and productive, then come join Chris and Aileen for information and networking to discover how you can empower your leaders and teams to help create accountable and engaged people. Whether you are looking for a solution for a single team, or an entire organisation. This is an event you will not want to miss.
What will I gain from attending the event?
- Discover what people are seeking to enable them to be naturally engaged
- A tested and proven way to build engagement and accountability in your team and organisation
- Want to know how to use your existing business initiatives to develop leaders & learners in your organization. Here it is....but you have to attend to find out how easy it is to use!
- Discover the key habits that leaders have who consistently create an engaged and accountable culture.
- Find out how to bridge great conversations to work applications while improving employee accountability.
- Have a great start to a mid-week day with some awesome people! Get yourself inspired.
- Meet likeminded fabulous people.
By the time he was 22 years old, Chris was leading a sales team of 120 independent contractors, and consistently ranked in the 99th percentile for top performing teams in the company. He attributes his team's consistently high performance to a relentless focus on leader and culture development.
Chris left Direct Sales in 2006 to pursue his passion for leadership and team culture development on a larger scale, and founded Actionable Books in 2008. Built for the express purpose of Inspiring Conversation, Actionable Books and its flagship program Actionable Workshops are utilized in 6 countries, providing leadership, culture and skill development programs to companies of all sizes.
Chris has penned over 150 articles for dozens of publications, hosted 90+ author interviews for the iTunes #2 ranked business podcast The 21st Century Workplace and is a regular speaker for companies of all sizes.
Outside of work, Chris is an avid traveler, cyclist and snowboarder who loves nothing more than a well prepared meal paired with a decent bottle of wine and good friends. Chris and his wife divide their time between rural Spain, an island in Panama and Toronto, Canada.
Aileen is the founder, and principal of achieving SYNERGY, she is one of Perth’s most experienced trainers, facilitators, and coaches. Her mission is to help managers and leaders develop themselves and their teams. When Aileen takes time out from helping others be awesome, she spends time with friends, and her dog, Ben. Aileen loves to sail and can often be found on board her Hobie 16 catamaran racing around the Swan River.
- time to network & meet new (& old) friends
- an engaging keynote from Chris Taylor
- a bold, new approach to developing an engaged team, making ideas actionable!
- goodie bags, a valuable SURPRISE (worth $440*) and more.....
^Early-bird discount closes 25/09/2015
Group bookings are for two or more people booked and paid at the same time.